Hey!

So I’m thinking of writing a few stories onto here and I want to really hear what themes you would like to read. I normally freestyle or have an idea of what to write on but right now, I have a blank slate.

So what would you like to see? I asked my friends and they said romantic mystery which is something I have never written before so I might try it out! If you have any suggestions, feel free to say it– I’ll try writing any genre! (besides horror and thriller though, I really don’t want to write those)

I’ll take suggestions as simple as a single word like “mystery” or something more complex like “a comedic vampire story” etc.

The stories would either be as a oneshot post or a full story page– it all depends on what I’m writing. Writing a story on a blog is a bit out of the ordinary so I’m going to experiment around with it.

Because I’m writing on a blog, I might not take some story requests because they may be difficult to write on this format. And again I also won’t take any requests that involve horror or thriller because those give me nightmares, especially when I’m writing it. Whenever I write things I always picture it so picturing scary things is not what I need on my plate, especially when a lot of my classmates write horror stories on their blog.

Other than that, I’ll take every other request!

Okay so, right now, I hate this company named “NexTone Inc.”

One of my favorite songs on Youtube is Senbonzakura by Lizz Robinett. NexTone decided to send a claim to take 100% of the revenue made from that video and it obviously got pass Youtube’s broken copyright system. Lizz, the singer of the cover, tried her best to fight against that claim but ultimately NexTone wasn’t deciding to listen. So to prevent the unfair company to take all the revenue, Lizz set the video as private.

She did it because, without a doubt, if she didn’t, NexTone would have never given any part of the revenue to KurousaP, the original maker of the song. Lizz currently gives a portion of what she makes to KurousaP and if NexTone gains full rights to her cover, KurousaP might not even get 1% of the profit.

I tried searching up the company but it’s a Japanese company and I can’t read Japanese so there goes trying to write a bad review.

So yeah, I really hate the company right now.

Since Youtube’s copyright system is broken, and Lizz took down her song, the only way to listen to it is on Spotify, Apple Music and some other apps. I got Spotify just to listen to it and so far, I like Spotify. But there are some things that are a bit bad about it.

Like playlists. They automatically insert songs from the same artist into playlists that you make which is frustrating considering the fact that you may not like the songs. I made a playlist with those songs and I only want to listen to those songs, not 35 other songs that I have never heard before.

Another thing is the formatting of Spotify. For me, it’s a bit confusing and kind of hard to work with. That could just be because I got it yesterday and haven’t really used it much yet.

Lastly, this isn’t really Spotify’s fault but a lot of the songs I like aren’t on there so I don’t have much to listen to on Spotify.

I’m currently moving right now and it kind of feels like playing Tetris. You have to try to place everything in a really neat order so you can fit the most into each box. Another thing is that you also don’t want to break any fragile things while moving so placing them with heavy objects or on the bottom of the box is not a good idea.

So when you think about it, it’s kind of like Tetris. Make any wrong moves and you basically broke something.

Speaking of Tetris, they made a Tetris battle royale on the Nintendo Switch. I feel like everyone is trying to milk everything they can out of the battle royale genre.

Bye!