Hey!

So for class, I’m supposed to write about my thoughts on current events and seeing how my classmates were all posting about either personal experience current events and sad current events, I decided that I’m not including any current events that fall into those two categories. So without further ado, let’s talk about happy things happening in our world!

• Live-Action Dora the Explorer

I’ve been wanting to talk about this for a while now. So they are making a live action adaptation of Dora the Explorer and based on the trailer so far, it doesn’t look good at all.

Boots doesn’t talk. Boots doesn’t wear boots. Diego looks weird. The casting of the movie is all wrong. They could have made a better CGI Boots and cast a better Diego. While talking about the cast, backpack doesn’t talk. Where’s the map? Who are all these new characters? WHY DOES DIEGO LOOK SO WEIRD?

It just looks like the stereotypical “quirky teen tries to fit into society and has some kind of talent that makes her popular” movie.

I feel like way more people would have liked it if it was like the actual original show, with Dora talking to the audience. That would have been really funny to see in a live-action movie but seeing the trailer so far, that probably isn’t going to happen.

• Black Car versus Silver Car

Let me explain real quick. So two days ago, @Mrhfrs recorded multiple videos of two cars fighting for a parking spot. She added time stamps to most of it and guess what? The two cars were fighting for an hour before another spot opened up. And finally, after that long struggle, they both parked down. During that time, they caused a big traffic jam.

But that’s not the end.

After that hour long battle, it would be pretty awkward, wouldn’t it? The two drivers felt that and decided to stay in their car for another 30 minutes. Finally, the silver car’s driver opened their door and left.

Honestly, it’s so shocking and sort of inspiring that they both sat through 90 minutes of waiting in their car just for a parking spot.

There’s something else that’s inspiring too! The amazing @Mrhfrs sat through all of it and recorded it all. Please go check her out on Twitter for the actual videos!

• Pokemon Sword and Shield

The newest upcoming edition of the Pokemon main series is coming in a few months! The title really surprised me. Sword and Shield? Uhhh…. okay then..

The legendary Pokemon for each generation mostly follows what the title is so are we getting another Sword Pokemon? The Honedge evolution line basically is a sword and shield.

But in the end, it’s the first main Pokemon game on the Nintendo Switch so hopefully tons of new features are added and explored because I still haven’t finished Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu! yet.

• Cherry Blossom Season!

It’s the season of sakura in Tokyo and the blooming cherry blossoms bring such a pretty sight with it! Honestly, this is such an amazing season becauseĀ along with the cherry blossoms, all the pictures of them are going to be blooming too!

There isn’t much happy things happening in the world right now. I tried to include as much happy events as I can but I couldn’t find much. Hopefully, in a few days, more happy events will happen!

Bye!